Advice to single males….

Home Default Forums Forum Advice to single males….

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sexyandserious
    Participant

Before you send out friend requests…at least fill out your profile! Or send a note or something….make some sort of effort to be interesting…

FunbiLady
    Participant

I so agree on this!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just started looking around this site and was wondering if there a chat room or a good way of getting to know some of the people before you just send messages to them? I know it must be frustrating getting a bunch of unsolicited messages from random guys.

Sexyandserious
    Participant

A note is better than a just a friend request, and also having a filled out profile with a couple pics. Then we decide if we want to talk more. What’s weird here is you get a friend request with no note, so you send them a note…and they don’t answer? Strange stuff?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well if you don’t mind look at my profile and tell me what you think. I don’t feel like I’m that good at filling it out but I did give it a try.

Sexyandserious
    Participant

Be like Kyle! LOL! Nice Job!

turbo3052002
    Participant

how does my profile look? i just joined it

TheTravelerM
    Participant

Not new to this but would appreciate an audit. Always room for improvement!

turbo3052002
    Participant

did i improve any? wish i could blog whats in my heart

Mr_Jinx
    Participant

The same applies to single women. Men (me) like it just as much when women put in as much effort as they want men to. No pictures or profile details, no consideration.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support & Learning

This section has information to help you maximize your heepswing.com experience.

SEE SUPPORT AREA
Heepster Groups
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Security Question

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up