Feedback Forum – what would improve this site in your opinion?

Home Default Forums Forum Feedback Forum – what would improve this site in your opinion?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    administrator
    Keymaster

New avatars
    Couple

Male

Female

Let me know

Nina
    Participant

Please add DC as an option in the dropdown for states. I live in DC and had to pick “other.”

TheTravelerM
    Participant

Made this suggestion directly to admin and hope it happens as well. Was going to visit DC and wondering where to look for fellow heepsters.

AZ Hunter
    Participant

I’d say have some standards for members. A profile with no age, physical, likes, dislikes, information of any kind should NOT be allowed. Every other LS site is filled with flakes, fakes, and pervs. So rare to actually find people that are real and want to actually play. We get people hitting our profile and we have no idea who or what they are. Now would be the time to make some strides to get real people on the site and not a bunch of wannabes.

Happycouple71
    Participant

Agreed! What’s the point of having a profile with no or little information. Don’t give your life story but give us something!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Happycouple71.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support & Learning

This section has information to help you maximize your heepswing.com experience.

SEE SUPPORT AREA
Heepster Groups
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

Security Question

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up